Special is valid from 29th May 2018 to 2nd December 2019.
Often described as the `Galapagos of the Southern Ocean`, the Sub-Antarctic islands are among the best preserved and protected environments on the planet and collectively designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you will experience scenery and wildlife like nowhere else on earth.
- A cruise letting you explore the Sub Antarctic Islands of New Zealand & Australia, one of the least visited regions in the world.
- Zodiac outings & shore visits with your expedition team.
- Opportunities for guided walks: Auckland Island, Campbell Island and Macquarie Island, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Wildlife: Colonies of Fur seals, Elephant seals, Gentoo, Royal, King and Yellow-eyed penguins. A wide variety of birds including; Gibson`s albatross, Giant petrels, Auckland Island shag and Campbell Island Teal.
- Landscapes: beaches of black sand, meadows of Megaherbs, rugged mountains, hidden inlets and undulating meadows
Let one of our travel consultants help you plan and book your travel. Call
1300116746 Contact Us to talk with an expert straight away. Or fill out the form below to
submit an enquiry today, and one of our expert travel consultants will call you to discuss
your travel needs.